Will I still get my local energy trust rebate if I switch electricity retailer?
Yes, in most areas it doesn’t matter which retailer you are with, you will still get your rebate.
In this section:
- COVID-19 advice for consumers
- What is electricity?
- What does the Electricity Authority do?
- How does electricity get to my house?
- What are smart meters?
- What are my rights as an electricity consumer?
- I want to make a complaint
- How do I switch electricity companies?
- How do I generate my own electricity?
- Your power data in your hands
- My power bill
- The Electricity Price Review (EPR)
Connect with us
Sign up to our newsletter
© 2020 Copyright material on this site is protected by copyright owned by the Electricity Authority or its licensors. Full copyright statement.